You can access your MyCloud Office, MyCloud Server or similar hosted desktop or server service from your iPad, iPhone or other shiny scratch-magnetic iDevice running IOS that Apple hasn't invented yet (as of 2014).
To do so, you will need to download and install the Microsoft Remote Desktop App to your device, by performing the following steps...
1. Locate the Microsoft Remote Desktop App in the App Store
2. Select "Microsoft Remote Desktop"
3. Click the "Free" button, wait for the download to complete, then click "Open" (the button appears in the same location)
4. Click the "Plus" icon at the top-right corner of the screen, then select "Add PC or Server"
5. Enter the server address in the "PC Name" field, followed by ":", followed by the Port number, then press "Save"
The server address can be found in your MyCloud Office activation e-mail, or in the Service Information screen for your service in MyCloud Portal. The default Port number for MyCloud Office is 50,000.
6. Tap on the connection (shown in the Remote Desktop App as the server address configured above) and enter your username and password
Note 1: Enter your username and password here
Note 2: You can optionally save your username and password. WARNING: Anyone with access to your iPad will be able to access your MyCloud Office files and desktop without logging in. We strongly recommend password protecting your iPad and taking all reasonable security precautions if using this option.
Configuration is complete
Your iPad is now ready to connect to the service. To access the service in future, simply select the "Remote Desktop" app on the iPad home screen, and select the service.