You can send a message to multiple recipients at once, simply by separating the mobile numbers with a comma (,).
This applies to:
- The SMS web application
- Communicator desktop software
- Numbers must be separated by a comma (,)
- Other characters such as a semicolon (;), colon (:) or a full stop (.) will not work
- There must be no spaces between the numbers, even after the comma's
- A maximum of 6,000 SMS numbers may be entered this way*
Alternative for larger, or frequently used lists:
If you are sending to the same group of numbers frequently, or a large group of numbers, you may instead opt to use the Contact Groups feature of communicator and the SMS webApp.